• 4 mini sourdough baguettes
• ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
• ½ cup diced cherry tomatoes
• 12 large NestFresh eggs
• ½ cup sour cream
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• 3 scallions (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Center your oven rack to the center and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slide a “V” into the top of each loaf of bread, leaving about ½ inch at the bottom of the loaf.
3. Remove the top of the bread as well as most of the dough from the center. Place the bread boats on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the Swiss cheese and cherry tomatoes within the bread boats.
5. Stir together the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and scallions in a medium bowl. Pour the egg mixture directly into the boats.
6. Bake until the eggs are set, about 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Allow the bread boats to cool for about 5 minutes. Then, sprinkle with fresh chives. Slice and serve warm!