Halloween is always full of goodies like candy and chocolate. You can make sure your little bats and ghouls fit in some nutritious food with this tricky treat. Spider Eggs are a fun way to bring a little Halloween fun into snack time. They also make a scary addition to a Halloween party spread.
To make these spooky spider eggs, you just need some NestFresh Eggs, soy sauce, and tea then follow the instructions below.
1. Hardboil the eggs.
2. Cool hardboiled eggs under cold water.
3. Once cool, use a spoon to tap the eggs. Once the eggs have cracks, roll the shell to loosen it and separate from the eggs. Be careful not to completely remove the shells from the eggs.
4. Place the hardboiled eggs with cracked shells back in the pot. Boil with ¼ cup soy sauce, 2 tea bags, and enough water to cover the eggs.
5. After the eggs come to a boil, remove from heat.
6. Steep the eggs in the dark mix in the refrigerator overnight.
7. Peel the eggs for a devilish delight.