Valentine’s Day has come and gone but that doesn’t mean you have to wait another year to give heart-shaped treats to your loved ones. These heart-shaped hard boiled eggs are easy to make and are sure to fill everyone’s heart and tummy with love!
To make these eggs you will need:
• NestFresh Eggs
• Milk, Juice, or Liquid Egg Carton (cut open, washed, and dried)
• Chopstick (round is ideal)
• Rubber Bands
- Hard boil your egg.
- Cut the carton and fold it in half lengthwise.
- While the egg is still warm, peel the egg and place it in the middle of the carton.
- Place a chopstick on the center of the egg and put rubber bands around the chopstick and the carton on both ends.
- Allow the egg to sit for about 10 minutes (this should be enough time to cause the indentation).
- Take the chopstick off of the egg, and cut the egg in half. You should now see a heart-shaped yolk!
Recipe courtesy of AnnaTheRed