Earlier this week was Scrambled Eggs for Dinner Day and what a great way to get more eggs into your daily diet! With the protein and Vitamin D found in eggs, you can’t go wrong with scrambled eggs for dinner.
This recipe for Curried Scramble Eggs with Lamb is a filling meal with delicious flavors that makes for an easy weeknight dinner.
Time to Prepare: 30 minutes
• 2 tablespoon coconut oil
• 6 NestFresh Eggs
• Salt and pepper to taste
• ¼ cup coconut milk, divided
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• ½ lb ground lamb
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• 3 tomatoes, diced
• 2 tablespoons tomato paste
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
2. Crack the NestFresh Eggs into a bowl and whisk them with salt, pepper, and a dash of coconut milk.
3. Add the garlic to the hot pan and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the ground lamb, eggs and curry powder.
6. Cook until the lamb is free of any pink and the eggs are set.
7. Add the tomato paste remaining coconut milk, stirring occasionally until the mixture is thickened.
What will you put in your scrambled eggs for dinner night?