- 1 package frozen hash, thawed
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- ¾ tablespoon chopped thyme
- 6 Heirloom NestFresh Eggs
- 1/3 cup peas, blanched or thawed
- Tapatio to taste
- 4 slices roasted bacon, crumbled
1. Set stove to 400.
2. Grease muffin tin with oil/butter.
3. Add hash browns, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper to a bowl.
4. Create nest by tightly packing and pressing mixture into muffin tin.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.
6. Create ricotta mix by tossing in Tapatio, chopped parsley, basil, thyme, and whatever fresh herbs you love to use.
7. Remove nests from oven and add a spoonful of ricotta mixture to the bottom of the nests.
8. Add your pees and crumbled bacon.
9. Crack your NestFresh eggs into the nests and top with Tapatio.
10. Set oven at 350.
11. Place in oven until whites are fully set, about 12 minutes.
12. Remove from tin and top with more Tapatio and thyme!