- 3 large Nestfresh eggs
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped green onions
- ½ teaspoon Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 portion white rice, for serving, optional
- ½ packet roasted seaweed snack, snipped into strips, or a shake of furikake seasoning, for serving, optional
1. Whisk together the eggs, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and sugar.
2. Starting from a cold pan over medium-low heat, add the sesame oil, then the egg mixture. With a rubber spatula, stir occasionally so you end up with large curds, but make sure to stir so the eggs cook slowly and evenly. Just be sure to undercook them (they’ll carryover cook off the heat). This step will likely take around 2 to 3 minutes, depending on your stove.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve over white rice and garnish with slices of roasted seaweed snack or a shake of furikake seasoning.