• 8 NestFresh eggs
• ½ cup milk
• Sea salt and black pepper
• 2 small sweet potatoes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 2 cups baby kale, chopped
• ⅓ cup fontina cheese, crumbled
• Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
• Sriracha, optional
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk eggs, milk, a dash of salt and ½ teaspoon of black pepper in a large bowl.
2. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch cubes. Begin warming the olive oil in a large sauté pan and add the potatoes. Toss to coat and add 1 teaspoon of cumin and ½ teaspoon of salt.
3. As you cook the sweet potatoes, stir occasionally. Cook until slightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Add the green onions and kale to the potatoes and cover the pan, cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until the kale wilts.
5. Turn the heat to low as you whisk the eggs one at a time and add them to the pan. Sprinkle in the crumbled fontina cheese over the top of the mixture, then put the pan in the oven. Bake the frittata until the middle of the eggs are just set. This should take about 12 to 18 minutes.
6. Allow the frittata to cool before slicing it. Add a dash of pepper and cilantro to the top and serve with sriracha.