Often when people think eggs, they think breakfast. And when they think breakfast they lament the fact that they don’t have time to cook it up every morning. With access to an unlimited supply of eggs, I have a lot of opportunities to experiment with breakfast. This morning, I put together a nutritious, quick, and (most importantly) tasty breakfast. It is packed with veggies, protein, and whole grains and it only takes a few minutes to get on a plate.
Steps to a filling, easy breakfast (aka Sunrise Burrito)
1. Fry a NestFresh Egg.
2. Dice jalapeno, tomato, greens, and onions.
3. Toss egg on whole grain tortilla.
4. Top with diced veggies and salsa or guacamole.
Other time-saving tips:
1. Chop veggies on the weekend and store for easy add-on in the morning.
2. Wrap your burrito and take it to go.
What are your favorite weekday breakfasts?