There is a lot of egg-celent and egg-citing news in the egg world these days. From new products to trends that highlight eggs, there is a lot to share.
• We are seeing more and more consumers who want the claims on their eggs to be verified by a third party. Our claims have always been third party verified and we’re glad more consumers are demanding more transparency over empty marketing claims.
• Eggs are popping up in other parts of the store. Eggs are now more convenient than ever. Our products can be found in the deli and grab-and-go area in your local grocery store, offering meal solutions and snacks made from our same humane, sustainable eggs from family farms.
• Many people are starting to choose more high protein, low carb food options. Eggs fit these ways of eating with 6g of high quality, filling protein and 0g of carbs per large egg. They are the perfect choice for those seeking to get their fill of protein.
• We recently released our new Heirloom Eggs—truly unique, premium eggs that naturally vary in color and are pasture raised and certified humane from local small family farms
• We also released a full line of hard cooked eggs—our same eggs with added convenience for snacking and meal prep
More and more people are seeing that implementing high standards for animal welfare results in a higher quality, better egg, which benefits them as well as the animals producing their food. NestFresh has always been committed to humane animal care, sustainable agriculture, and family farming for over 20 years and we couldn’t be happier to see more and more consumers join us in this commitment.